If you have a vehicle with a long body, poor rear visibility, or just struggle with blind spots, a reversing camera can save your vehicle from expensive damage.
A monitor on the dashboard shows the driver an image from a camera installed at the rear of a vehicle showing obstructions that may not be visible in the mirrors, and makes gauging the distance to them easier. Lintech is ready help you to understand some of the options available, and how they can be fitted to your car, van or truck.
Reversing cameras come in all shapes and sizes, designed to be embedded into the bodywork, or attached at some suitable mounting point. Which type and size of rear view camera to choose depends on your vehicle and personal preferences, but ideally they should provide a clear view behind you. Lintech also offers kits that include both a reversing camera and “Talking” sonar sensors letting you back up with confidence in all conditions.
• 7″ WIRED TFT LCD MONITOR, SUPPORTS TWO VIDEO INPUTS
• WATERPROOF IP69K, NIGHT VISION, 1/3″ CCD 480~700TVL, HIGH RESOLUTION
• CAMERA WITH 18PCS BUILT-IN IR LIGHTS, 45FT IR DISTANCE,
• DC 11-32V FREE POWER INPUT, 20 METERS EXTENSION CABLE
• LOAD DUMP AND ESD TESTS PASSED