The backup camera is for reversing aid, when driver turn to R-gear, monitor automatic switch to Rear view camera to see the back view of school bus. Meanwhile the 2CHs cameras constantly recording.
Normally 2 cameras internal including Front view of windscreen, driver position and front door, dome cameras on the roof of the bus to see students on seats.
Control Box + Sensors:
1) Van 8 probe reversing radar system, applicable to all the large vehicles;
2) When vehicle starts to reverse, system start working;
3) Sensor detection range: 0 m ~ 3.0 m (Special require: 5.0meter optional)
4) Speech at distance range: 0.3 meters to 3.0 meters;
5) Connector to Monitor, Host, Probe cable length : 15m, 3m (Customized)
6) Cable connection installation, prevent radio interference;
7) Lightning protection anti-interference boxes;
8) Bracket screws or punch probe (waterproof for thread form 4 probe);
9) 4 pins screw on extension cable, 15 meters;(other length customized);
10) Power input:12-32 v DC; Stand by : less than 1W
11) Operating frequency: 40 KHZ.
12) Probe Beam Angle: single Angle 60-80 degrees, can choose double Angle Y = 60-80 degrees, X = 100-120 degrees.
13) Size: length x width x height = 153mm x 99mm x47mm.
14) Low temperature – 40 ℃, high temperature of 80 ℃;